Which is the best?

More laid back off-topic than Culture & Debate... This section is for the mundane, the funny, and the interesting.

Which show wins

Gambit
22%
Sabretooth
11%
Nightcrawler
33%
Johnny Storm
33%

Total votes: 9
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:56 pm

We all know that the best shows in existence are in no particular order

Futurama
Scrubs
How I met your mother
Chuck

Now which one is the best of these?
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Futurama hands down! But scrubs was going to be my second choice.
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Futurama was great, the rest of those shows eh not so good. You guys seen Rick and Morty yet? wubb a lubb a dubb dubb!
ImageImage
Pawly
Grandmaster Sensei of the Dark Corners

Postby Pawly » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Futurama is a pretty schwifty show.
ImageImage
It's MY world. You just a squirrel tryna get a nut!
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:27 am

Rick and Morty is the most intelligent humor and basic humor all at the same time, perhaps that I've ever seen. It's brilliant!

Still, Scrubs is good. The Janitor and Ted, the lawyer were my favorite.
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:33 am

I really need to check out Rick and morty
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Thu May 19, 2016 4:57 am

Rivoc wrote:Futurama hands down! But scrubs was going to be my second choice.

Same
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Thu May 19, 2016 5:32 am

Philly wrote:
Rivoc wrote:Futurama hands down! But scrubs was going to be my second choice.

Same

hehehehe. Philly, what did you like about Futurama and Scrubs??? What are some of your favorite moments? As a fan, im curious :)

Also, I feel like im the only ninja who watched all of Chuck. I also feel like im the only person Ive ever met thats watched all of Chuck. and if it wasn't for Yvonne Strahovski or the actress that played Chucks sister (i forget her name but she was on California Dreams and some show about being an awkward teen on mtv 20 years ago or so) im not so sure I wouldve stuck with it as long as I actually did.

The last 2 seasons really sucked IMO. Jayne from Firefly really helped make it bearable as well.

and in my book, how i met youre mother sucks rotting dicks from a cereal bowl. I dont laugh. Barney's character is ok, I hate Marshall and Ted's characters. TED IS SUCH A BITCH AND IS EVERY QUALITY I HATE ROLLED UP INTO ONE DUDE!!!!

He really is a girl in every way!! i mean no disrespect here, which is why i didnt classify him as a woman, but a girl instead, like a little fucking crying girl that just needs their fucking way or cries about life EVERY SINGLE FUCKING EPISODE!!

The girls are attractive, and if I had a girlfriend, and was forced to watch some girly shit with her through compromise, I could do worse than this show, but to watch it on my own as a single dude in his early 30's - NOT A MOTHER FUCKING CHANCE!!!!

I hate the characters. I hate the writing. I hate the concept. I hate everything about it. Except Barney. Hes cool.

Futurama = once in a generation type of brilliance in its humor. The Robot Devil, Hedonism Bot, all the nerdy references and well done storytelling with humor made jsut for me - this show hits home on every level with me and will always have a special place in my heart.

Scrubs = really random and obscure humor which isnt for everyone but really hits home with me which is why I love it. Ted the lawyer and the janitor are my favorites, and ive seen every episode multiple times. Its really special to me, but just not quite as special as Futurama.
Pawly

Postby Pawly » Thu May 19, 2016 5:45 am

Chuck was good for the first couple of seasons, then got stupid. I can honestly say I have never seen an episode of either How I Met Your Mother or Scrubs.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Thu May 19, 2016 5:51 am

Rivoc wrote:I feel like im the only ninja who watched all of Chuck.

You are not alone. I watched all of Chuck and liked it a lot.

Rivoc wrote:how i met youre mother sucks ...

I never really enjoyed it. Sometimes I put it on in the background while doing dishes or laundry, but I would not list it anywhere near my top 25 comedies of all time or anything like that.

As for Futurama, I definitely think this was a great show. It took me a while to actually get into it, but thank you Netflix for allowing me to binge out on it. Bender is hilarious.

Scrubs was good, the remake was horrible. Seems like that was sooooo long ago. I'm getting old.

If I had to rank itd be 1. Chuck, 2. Futurama, 3. scrubs, 4. How I met your mother.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Thu May 19, 2016 7:55 am

Top shows in existence seems like over kill for the list. I watched Chuck but I agree it got silly but so did how I meet you mother it just took longer. I never felt strongly about futurama but I really am not a huge fan,
Image Image
est 1953

Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 am

So I watched Rick and morty and y'all are crazy. That show has to be the stupidest show I have seen.

Just wow...
Pawly

Postby Pawly » Thu May 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Rwn wrote:So I watched Rick and morty and y'all are crazy. That show has to be the stupidest show I have seen.

Just wow...

That is the most unschwifty thing i have ever read.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Fri May 20, 2016 3:20 am

I like Chuck and watched it all. Scrubs, I watched a couple of seasons of but it was just meh to me. Haven't watched much of HIMYM at all and LOVE LOVE LOVE Futurama. I was soooooooo happy when they brought it back for a while.
ImageImage
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Fri May 20, 2016 6:22 am

Pawly wrote:
Rwn wrote:So I watched Rick and morty and y'all are crazy. That show has to be the stupidest show I have seen.

Just wow...

That is the most unschwifty thing i have ever read.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/d54093dea2028d90a0472a5d08e628c3/tumblr_nx5w3gMMnB1s8l4avo1_500.gif

Yes!!!! IIIIIIIIm Mr. Meeseeks!!! Look at meee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rSqFM2pAQU

Im glad a lot of people share my feelings on Chuck.

Pawly, I feellike youre missing out on Scrubs. the humor is so unique and awesome and right up your alley. The writing otherwise is ok as far as dialogue and story. The characters and the humor in the dialogue are what make it shine. I feel like youd especially enjoy it for that.

Return to “Random”