Postby Phara » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:04 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 am

Darin Blocks me all the time too, even when we were 'seeing' each other he blocked me off facebook, and you are right, he is terrified of people like you, and me infact also...because he knows in my world I am also quite influential, its not dependant on facebook..people who are truly powerfull in their own skin are tough for him, people who question him and dont pander in fear or cowtow to his brand of wisdom( dubious at that )
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:35 am

Phara wrote:And honestly honey, he's an idiot. With his 262 YouTube subscribers. Don't hurt yourself changing the world asshole. People like him despise people like me because they just don't understand how I have such influence. And mind you it's his dumb fuck ass that added me because according to him I'm an interesting person. Move Along douchebag with your old ass and your roommate and your crusty face. Zero fucks.

I love the way you express yourself..makes me chuckle: D
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:58 am

:D all day. he's a douche. babe, you were way too much for his troll ass. i'm glad you're finally free of him.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Why is it that boys who haven't talked to me in a year can still make me sad with missing? It was two years ago.

Goddess give me strength. ><
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:50 pm

AliceElite wrote:Why is it that boys who haven't talked to me in a year can still make me sad with missing? It was two years ago.

Goddess give me strength. ><

it took me ten years to get over my first love. and there's still pain in my heart when I think of him. We were together one month. :|

I fall so hard, it's a fucking tragedy. I have no idea what the answer is baby. I just run at 1000 miles per second and try not to stop and think. When I do, I can't breathe.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:16 pm

<3
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:56 pm

^^ I love that quote. Although sometimes I wish I hadn't ever read that book because of the numerous times it has hit the nail on the head during my lifetime. I'm glad someone else expressed it I suppose.
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:40 pm

anynoise wrote:

^^ I love that quote. Although sometimes I wish I hadn't ever read that book because of the numerous times it has hit the nail on the head during my lifetime. I'm glad someone else expressed it I suppose.

:)
i live by that notion, truly
for me it's the only way to survive pain
turn it into a creative act and it has new meaning
it becomes a positive force and balances itself

sometimes we just need a reminder that we have the option...
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:59 pm

NaranjaRa wrote:
anynoise wrote:

i live by that notion, truly
for me it's the only way to survive pain
turn it into a creative act and it has new meaning
it becomes a positive force and balances itself

sometimes we just need a reminder that we have the option...

I need to embrace this sentiment so much more
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
BriarRose
Dark Erotic

Postby BriarRose » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:19 am

Love this quote, love her! (Had one of her wise phrases tatted on my wrist as a reminder). Just finished her journals...beautifully intense and jarringly eyeopening.

ImageImage
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:29 am

I'm cooking dinner in my world, got a tiny black kitten on my lap that I'm babysitting...so cute!

long busy day, and I wanted to stop in and just say..hey:) and leave a flower

I see the beauty here, in the space and in the people.

I wanted to leave a little softness, a little care, a little good energy from my side of the world to yours.

spirit, heart, mind, body ~

Imageimage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:34 am

I so needed that right now. It's been a long, kinda shitty day.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:29 pm

[12:23 pm] Pawly: as a former 20something boy I can attest that they wil say anything for a womans attention, just sayin     
[12:24 pm] AliceElite: apparently this one doesn't want my attention.
[12:24 pm] AliceElite: HOW CAN THIS BE?
[12:24 pm] AliceElite: I am literally a gorgeous queen.
[12:24 pm] AliceElite: Fucker must be blind.

Pawly making me feel better about that 20 yr old shithead ignoring me rn.
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Aaahhhh. He isn't wrong.
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:33 am

Hey:) ..and yep...the fucker must be blind;)

I just wanted to stop in say hi, Its easier for me to just pop in here( Pharas forum/ salon ) it seems because of the cultural/time difference and that I dont spend much time online often communicating with alot of people. i tend to be a bit focused on dealing with my own 'shit' atm, so I'm sorry for not being more participatory.

never the less,..

I'm home atm, incense, music, letting very very raw deep pain move through me, and drawing helps.

I'm swinging between my softness and my brutal hardness, my walls, my barriers, ...and my very poetic soft side.

and its tough. Without going into details.

And I feel like a killer half the time, which is difficult to carry around..so...phew....breathing, drawing, sitting with it.

I've been meditating on : in my art anyway..things which have come up the last few days; The Mystic Rose, The Chalice...both Grail, and the vessel as feminine receptivity. Keys, locks.

Last week I was big into the time/space continuam but it made me a little crazy....literally. And I decided to step away from that space..was turning into a nutty professor, big on the nutty side of it.

jUst had coffee with a lovely elder gentlemen..irish, sparkling wit and eyes, rotund belly, intelligent and progressive on many levels, does alot of community work with the corrections systems here and is a force of compassion and truth, ..kindness...which was awesome....the kindof friend I find helpfull.

I'm going out tonight to a bar called 'Diablos', instead lf drinking alone( as fun as that can be )...i dont drink often but i need the social network( and i'm not talking facebook,.haha)

hmm..rambling...:)

quite honestly...can't wait.....I love drinking, and I love people...good people anyway.

So, i just wanted to say....have a good day/night....from, me, syreeta xox

Imageimage
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:02 am

these things are my way of trying to heal my wounds; and I feel its very much the wounds many woman feel. Thats why I'm sharing this image. I have nothing clever to say, just, the image.

Imageimage
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:08 am

women work hard at life

don't forget to play hard too
<3
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:28 am

NaranjaRa wrote:http://i.imgur.com/r0CpLB1.gif

women work hard at life

don't forget to play hard too
<3

i have a drinking problem...I play too hard when I do.

I'm paying big time today for that. Its gotta stop.

I drink nothing most if the time...then when I do, i'm the last one standing, the last one drinking, and i just dont stop till there is nothing left to be consumed. I'm not messy....maybe if i was it would help...but my body and mind pay, and i get so depressed after for at least two days.

I am kindof thinking i might have to never drink at all now, my bodies been through too much.

anyway...sorry for filling up this space with my stuff x

I am just kindof 'owning' it, ..its an issue for me, but I'm learning it doesnt mean I'm screwed completely, nor does it take away the positives. But its rough for me this part of myself...I have a friend helping me, picking me up when I feel shame and distressed...it evokes trauma for me, and thats really dangerous( im rambling )
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun May 01, 2016 8:20 am

Syreeta wrote:Hey:) ..and yep...the fucker must be blind;)

I just wanted to stop in say hi, Its easier for me to just pop in here( Pharas forum/ salon ) it seems because of the cultural/time difference and that I dont spend much time online often communicating with alot of people. i tend to be a bit focused on dealing with my own 'shit' atm, so I'm sorry for not being more participatory.

never the less,..

I'm home atm, incense, music, letting very very raw deep pain move through me, and drawing helps.

I'm swinging between my softness and my brutal hardness, my walls, my barriers, ...and my very poetic soft side.

and its tough. Without going into details.

And I feel like a killer half the time, which is difficult to carry around..so...phew....breathing, drawing, sitting with it.

I've been meditating on : in my art anyway..things which have come up the last few days; The Mystic Rose, The Chalice...both Grail, and the vessel as feminine receptivity. Keys, locks.

Last week I was big into the time/space continuam but it made me a little crazy....literally. And I decided to step away from that space..was turning into a nutty professor, big on the nutty side of it.

jUst had coffee with a lovely elder gentlemen..irish, sparkling wit and eyes, rotund belly, intelligent and progressive on many levels, does alot of community work with the corrections systems here and is a force of compassion and truth, ..kindness...which was awesome....the kindof friend I find helpfull.

I'm going out tonight to a bar called 'Diablos', instead lf drinking alone( as fun as that can be )...i dont drink often but i need the social network( and i'm not talking facebook,.haha)

hmm..rambling...:)

quite honestly...can't wait.....I love drinking, and I love people...good people anyway.

So, i just wanted to say....have a good day/night....from, me, syreeta xox

this was an incredible read
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun May 01, 2016 8:21 am

i get it. so amazing.

Syreeta wrote:these things are my way of trying to heal my wounds; and I feel its very much the wounds many woman feel. Thats why I'm sharing this image. I have nothing clever to say, just, the image.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 am

Syreeta wrote: I'm not messy....maybe if i was it would help...

seen. sexy.

anyway...sorry for filling up this space with my stuff x

never think that. It's exactly why this place exists. It gives me comfort that you feel comfortable enough to put down in here.

I am just kindof 'owning' it, ..its an issue for me, but I'm learning it doesnt mean I'm screwed completely, nor does it take away the positives. But its rough for me this part of myself...I have a friend helping me, picking me up when I feel shame and distressed...it evokes trauma for me, and thats really dangerous( im rambling )

ramble all you want. someone will always be around eventually. we listen.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image

Return to “Phara's Phorum”