Wordplay

Writers Rule... especially Ninja Writers.
ImmaculateStiletto
ninja with training wheels

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Thu May 26, 2016 8:13 am

I wanna seduce your mind
with my conversation intercourse.
Sliding my words up inside
ever so gently,
as I explore.
Wanting you to take me
inside you,
engulfing me in your thoughts.

You dive in,
spreading that which is my brain
wide open with your
opinions, ideas, dreams, and fears.
I take it all,
every last piece that you offer.
Your speech bringing me
to new heights.
Making me yearn for more.

I find pure ecstasy
in the back and forth
of words we share.
Each taking control,
within this lustful exchange
of word play.
Losing all control,
I explode with new ideas
intermingling with
the essence of you.

You lead me to a
climax of new knowledge,
shaken up with
parts of you.
Implanting yourself
inside my nest.
The growth of our understandings
coming together as one.

That was the night
we made love
to each other!
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs N Kisses :)
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 am

I like it! Words are very important to me in a relationship and I can definitely relate to what you're communicating here and I like how you've done it. Kudos!

ImmaculateStiletto

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Thu May 26, 2016 11:53 am

Thanks! People tend to forget how important communication is to any type of relationship, especially a romantic one.
Have a Blessed Day
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 pm

That is the best thing I have read from you! Well crafted!
Image Image
est 1953

ImmaculateStiletto

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Fri May 27, 2016 1:55 am

Corgimom wrote:That is the best thing I have read from you! Well crafted!

Thanks!!!
Have a Blessed Day
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Fri May 27, 2016 4:00 am

I'm a big fan of all of your writing. BIG fan! This, of course, did not disappoint.

I definitely need to be equal or very close to equal intelligence with someone I'm attracted to. If they can't condone themselves to communicate properly, I just can't have that.

People get nervous and I get that, cause I do too. But if I'm on a date and the girl is constantly checking her phone.... Well fuck, I guess you're more interested in that. Goodnight and good luck, I'm fucking out! Nothing drives me more nuts than this. Christ, I had a date where the girl wouldn't even stop texting diring the movie. I dropped her off directly after that.

It's real hard to date in this time in society as opposed to even 10 years ago. FFS put the phone down and show the person you're interested in them. If you're not, ok, then you shouldn't have made the date. It's ok to say no.

Communication is everything. I love the way you illustrated the importance of it. You're a lyrical supermodel! Fantastic work as always!!!
ImmaculateStiletto

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Rivoc wrote:I'm a big fan of all of your writing. BIG fan! This, of course, did not disappoint.

I definitely need to be equal or very close to equal intelligence with someone I'm attracted to. If they can't condone themselves to communicate properly, I just can't have that.

People get nervous and I get that, cause I do too. But if I'm on a date and the girl is constantly checking her phone.... Well fuck, I guess you're more interested in that. Goodnight and good luck, I'm fucking out! Nothing drives me more nuts than this. Christ, I had a date where the girl wouldn't even stop texting diring the movie. I dropped her off directly after that.

It's real hard to date in this time in society as opposed to even 10 years ago. FFS put the phone down and show the person you're interested in them. If you're not, ok, then you shouldn't have made the date. It's ok to say no.

Communication is everything. I love the way you illustrated the importance of it. You're a lyrical supermodel! Fantastic work as always!!!

People forget that the seduction or stimulation of some one's mind can go a long way. I hate when I am talking to some one and their head is all in their phone. I have found myself doing it at times and truly make a conscious effort to not do so. It's so rude because it makes the other person feel like what they are saying is so unimportant or that they don't give a damn. Yet people want the same courtesy in return, for some one to listen to them.

Also, I couldn't imagine being on a date with some one and they are constantly in their phone. Clearly they need to be in a relationship with their phone and not with a human being.
Have a Blessed Day
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:06 pm

OMGosh! This is my favorite of everything I've read from you~!

ImmaculateStiletto wrote:People tend to forget how important communication is to any type of relationship, especially a romantic one.

Communication is very important.

Rivoc wrote:It's real hard to date in this time in society as opposed to even 10 years ago. FFS put the phone down and show the person you're interested in them. If you're not, ok, then you shouldn't have made the date. It's ok to say no.

I fully agree. Women have been buried in their phones on the last few dates I've been on. I hear this complaint from other men and women too. I see it as a massive turn-off and inability to communicate.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:52 am

I love this piece. The flow of the words feels so natural and sensual, and there is such a clear emotion I feel reading it. Very well done. ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:51 am

ImmaculateStiletto wrote:
Rivoc wrote:I'm a big fan of all of your writing. BIG fan! This, of course, did not disappoint.

People forget that the seduction or stimulation of some one's mind can go a long way. I hate when I am talking to some one and their head is all in their phone. I have found myself doing it at times and truly make a conscious effort to not do so. It's so rude because it makes the other person feel like what they are saying is so unimportant or that they don't give a damn. Yet people want the same courtesy in return, for some one to listen to them.

Also, I couldn't imagine being on a date with some one and they are constantly in their phone. Clearly they need to be in a relationship with their phone and not with a human being.

Yes! It goes the same way with men. Fuck, there should be a dating site thats anti cell phone on date. id sign up for that shit. how sad is it that i have to fantasize about a fucking website dedicated to unphone oneself during a date? I kow its not me being a boring ass cause it happens as soon as they sit down! and its peopple I know!

Communication can be the sexiest thing when two people are just in that good of sync with each other, intellectually and beyond. i love this piece and all it stands for!!! Greeat point painted so vividly on multiple levels. I love how you seem to hit a lot of the senses in your works. I think thats why im such a fan. Its a lot more than just words, and you take it to that high level so naturally, just as Zanso and others have said! :D
ImmaculateStiletto

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Zansi'Vara wrote:I love this piece. The flow of the words feels so natural and sensual, and there is such a clear emotion I feel reading it. Very well done. ^_^

Thank you! People are so quick sometimes to get to the physical and sexual part Yet the seduction isn't always in that. It is in knowing the person, being intimate and sharing with them more than just your body. Unless it is just a wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I find there to be such a turn on in the sharing of thoughts, or a good conversation with some one who I am looking to push forward with and possibly date. Let the person get to know WHO YOU ARE!!! Communicate with people its a great thing especially when it is face to face. That is some sexy shit right there. I real conversation, not something through social media, a text or a video.
Have a Blessed Day
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:37 pm

So as someone who identifies as a sapiosexual, this is SO FUCKING REAL to me.

Having intelligent conversation IS foreplay for me, and this is just so accurate.

ImmaculateStilleto wrote:I explode with new ideas
intermingling with
the essence of you.

This. This happens every time I fall in love.
ImmaculateStiletto

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:59 am

AliceElite wrote:So as someone who identifies as a sapiosexual, this is SO FUCKING REAL to me.

Having intelligent conversation IS foreplay for me, and this is just so accurate.

ImmaculateStilleto wrote:I explode with new ideas
intermingling with
the essence of you.

This. This happens every time I fall in love.

It's one of the best feelings ever!
Have a Blessed Day
Charmosa
God

Re: Wordplay

Postby Charmosa » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 am

Gorgeous.
ImmaculateStiletto

Re: Wordplay

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Thank you!!! Been a little bit quiet lately but I'm coming back.
Have a Blessed Day

Return to “Literature”